Work with the 1950 NCS standard colours and import them into your Adobe® Creative Suite® software. Convert NCS notations to CMYK, RGB and Lab. See Lightness Value and Luminous Reflectance Factor for all 1950 NCS standard colours. Save your palettes and colour selections from your colour workspace and export them.
- Only 10 EUR / month
- Online web application to be used on computers
- Easily accessible at ncscolour.com (My account)
Export, convert and share
- Export your palettes to Adobe® Creative Suite®
- Convert from NCS to CMYK coated and uncoated, RGB, AdobeRGB and Lab
- Share your colour palettes on social media and by e-mail
Colour and lightness information
- Lightness Value and Luminous Reflectance Factor
- Create harmonies of colours with the same whiteness, blackness, chromaticness or nuance.
- Only credit card payment possible