Work with the 1950 NCS standard colours and import them into your Adobe® Creative Suite® software. Convert NCS notations to CMYK, RGB and Lab. See Lightness Value and Luminous Reflectance Factor for all 1950 NCS standard colours. Save your palettes and colour selections from your colour workspace and export them.
- Premium free for 60 days (one-time use only)
- Online web application to be used on computers
- Easily accessible at ncscolour.com (My account)
Export, convert and share
- Export your palettes to Adobe® Creative Suite®
- Convert from NCS to CMYK coated and uncoated, RGB, AdobeRGB and Lab
- Share your colour palettes on social media and by e-mail
Colour and lightness information
- Lightness Value and Luminous Reflectance Factor
- Create harmonies of colours with the same whiteness, blackness, chromaticness or nuance.
- This offer entitles you access to the Navigator Premium for a period of 60 days. From the moment that you activate the trial period you accept a one-time use only. It is not possible to reactivate your account after a cancellation.