NCS Colour Scan 2.0 is a handheld colour identification device. Placing it on a surface allows it to scan the colour and presents the closest match to an NCS 1950 Original colour on its display. It also presents colour information about lightness, physical colour sample availability in Matt, Semi-Matt and Glossy finish, information about lightness and colour translation details for RGB and CMYK values. It can isolate up to four different colours from the smallest of patterns on a surface. It has a memory for storing up to 100 colours and has an integrated microphone which allowing the user to add voice tags to each entry. NCS Colour Scan 2.0 is stored in a small protective pouch with a wrist band and has a USB rechargeable battery.
- Measurement Device (1)
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Danish, Norwegian, and Flemish. Language supported in device but not as translated User's Manuals: Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French Canadian, Greek, Hindi, Korean, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Thai, and Turkish.
* Number of products
- Data Interface: USB (also recharged through a standard USB port, charging time 4 to 6 hours)
- Memory Capacity: 256 MB. 45000 reference colours. 100 saved colours each with 30 second voice tag
- Integrated calibration with built in electronic texture compensation
- Measuring Time:1.8 seconds
- Measurement Area: 2.4 and 8 mm with auto extraction of four dominant colours
- User Controls: 5 point navigation button. 2 stage measurement/preview button. Integrated microphone and loud speaker.
- Light Source: Independent tri-directional 25 LED (8 x visible wavelengths, 1 x UV)
- Display: 4.5 cm Colour TFT
- Power Supply: 3.7V / 1200 mAh Lithium ion battery. Typical performance for continuous measurement operation 5 hours, 100 hours standby.
Size and Weight
- Product Size: 52 x 40 x 144 mm (W x H x L)
- Product Weight: 165 g (incl. battery)
- Gross Weight: 415 g (incl. device and all components)
- Macintosh® • Mac OS 10.5 or 10.6 with latest update installed • 512 MB RAM Minimum, 1 GB or greater recommended • G5 or Intel Processor or higher • 400 MB of available disk space • Powered USB port • Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher • Network card and Internet connection.
- Windows® • Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Vista or Microsoft Windows 7 with latest service pack installed • 512 MB RAM Minimum, 1 GB or greater recommended • Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon XP or better • 400 MB of available disk space • Powered USB port • Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher with true colour • Network card and Internet connection.
Quick Start Guide, USB Cable 1.5M, Application and Documentation CD (incl. Sync Tool software).
- Product: Protective carry pouch with wrist strap
- Shipping: Special cardboard outer carton
1 year. Not eligible for repair.
- For accuracy always check with a physical NCS Colour Sample; The instrument is not suitable for tolerance control of surfaces when small colour tolerances are to be evaluated.
- Gives the closest match to a NCS 1950 Original colour with NCS Notation including colour information (for the closest NCS 1950 Original colour compared to the matched surface) about Page and Row position in the NCS Index, NCS Lightness (v), Colour Sample availability Matt / Semi-Matt / Glossy and if the colour is included in the NCS Exterior along with colour translation details.
Available in larger volumes